[IP] Mail-order Insulin

Hi, I've asked before, and didn't get many responses, but I just am
opening my last bottle of Apidra, and need to order via the net. I
did check out canadapharmacy, but you have to pay up front, and do
the insurance yourself. I can't afford that right now. I am willing
to go back to humalog or even novalog if necessary. Has anyone gone
through CVS online? Any help, suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks all in advance.

Tom dx'd '98
pumping with the 508 since 01/05, 715 since 02/06
33 yo
I live in Novi MI, suburb of Detroit