Re: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V9 #872 New Endo in Indianapolis ?

Just curious

When ever on eof my doctors retired or left a practice they always made sure
that they selected a new doctor for me to see that met my needs.  Also in
the practices I go to, doctors who are not accepting new patients, do accept
them when a colleague leaves.  You may want to check with your current
practice to see what help they can offer.

Andy