[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V9 #872 New Endo in Indianapolis ?

Anyone know of a good endo in Indianapolis.  My first one  retired, my
 current one is joining a general internal medicine practice, and no one other
than
him will have pump knowledge.  The other 2  endos in the practice are not
 accepting new patients. Anyone know of a good pump endo in Indianapolis ?? I
really need some help.

Type 1 x35 years
Pumping x11 years