[IP] Re: New Animas Pump User

"She disconnects before showers, too, because she doesn't have anyplace to
hang her pump from."

Hey Barb, It sounds as though your daughter may not need to wear her pump in
the shower, but I actually put mine into the hard beltclip and clip it to my
medical alert chain around my neck. Mostly, because once I have my set all
taped up I don't want to disconnect from the set til it's necessary to
change it.

Laura & Lil Bit