Re: [IP] RE:

I used to sell what were called 'TuneBelts' from InCase at the store.
People could put their iPods into it. The iPod can go into the larger
pocket and a zippered wee back pocket could hold money or credit/ID
cards.

I got one and use it for my pump. Way cool, and isn't bulky like a
big ol' fanny pack or whatever.