-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of LEE POWELL
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 6:13 AM
To: email @ redacted

I'M HEADED TO THE BEACH AND WAS WONDERING WHAT PEOPLE WITH PUMPS DO DURING
THE TIME THEY ARE ON THE BEACH. I WAS THINKING I COULD BOLUS FOR CORRECTIONS
IF NEEDED AND LEAVE PUMP BACK AT THE CONDO. I WOULD ONLY BE ABOUT 500 YARDS
FROM HOUSE. RETURN FOR LUNCH CHECK BG AND EAT WITH PROPER BOLUS AND RETURN
TO BEACH AND THAN RETURN AGAIN AROUND 4:OO TO GETTING READY FOR DINNER AND
WEAR PUMP AS NORMAL TIL NEXT DAY AT BEACH. THIS WOULD KEEP ALOT OF SAND OUT
OF PUMP AND ALOT OF THE TIMES I FORGET I EVEN HAVE IT ON. IT WOULD BE A
TERRIBLE MISTAKE TO JUMP IN THE OCEAN WITH THE PUMP ON. MY DAYTIME BASAL IS
.65 THRU THE DAY TIL MIDNITE. ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREAT.