Re: [IP] tegaderm?

I use the hypoallergenic version of tegaderm and have no skin issues unless
I leave the set in past about 2.5 days.  Without it or with anything else,
within a few hours I have irritation.  The tegaderm does leave a bit of a
 residue around where the edges are, but that might just be me in that it does
seem
to move a bit once I put it on.  It's not an irritation though.

Stacey