From: Debra Schalk
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2006 12:21 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] Renal ultrasound

Hi Phyllis, My oldest daughter had a renal ultrasound when she was 4 yr
old. She is not diabetic. For hers they did not have her fast so I could
not tell you would have to but they did not inject anything. It was just
like the ultrasounds I had when I was pregnant with my girls but lower.

Deb Mom to Sarah 12 & Rebekah 10 dx4-1/2 years