[IP] Hot insulin

Just FYI I have just returned from the Caribbean and have also been to Haiti
twice and did nothing extra to keep my insulin cool.  I don't think it is an
issue really, just what the medical community "recommends".  I did have a
bit of a problem when I finally figured out that my cannula was bent and I
was almost in to the 500's and out in the ocean swimming with sting rays.
Luckily I found a syringe in my pack and injected from my reservoir.

Barb