 I had a brother with type 1 and it never occured to me that my kids would get
it....his kids and grandkids are fine so far but my daughter was diagnosed
almost nine years ago..........go figure......but our family is an autoimmune
nightmare....
  Bev

email @ redacted wrote:
  In a message dated 5/29/2006 5:56:58 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 17:28:12 -0500
> From: "Don Stevens"
> Subject: Re: [IP] question..
>
> My mother died in 1947 from undiagnosed diabetes (DKA), have one brother
> with type 2, (dx a few yrs ago) none of my 3 children have diabetes, ages
> 48, 45, 42. or grandchildren 17 &18
> don

I have 3 children ages 26 son 24 son and 23 daughter they do not have
diabetes I have been type 1 since I was 8 my kids get tested every other year I
also
have 2 grandsons ages 4.5 years old and 6 months no other family members have
diabetes

Lynda mm508

Beverly

 Art classes/seminars/camps, pet, child, adult portraits, murals, hand-painted
glass and wood, handmade purses, rugs and blankets
www.parsonwhitestudios.com