[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V9 #871

In a message dated 5/29/2006 5:56:58 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 17:28:12 -0500
> From: "Don Stevens" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: Re: [IP] question..
>
> My mother died in 1947 from undiagnosed diabetes (DKA), have one brother
> with type 2, (dx a few yrs ago)  none of my 3 children have diabetes,  ages
> 48, 45, 42. or grandchildren  17 &18
> don

I have 3 children ages 26 son 24 son and 23 daughter they do not have
 diabetes I have been type 1 since I was 8 my kids get tested every other year I
also
have 2 grandsons ages 4.5 years old and 6 months  no other family members have
diabetes

Lynda mm508