[IP] IPaddicts

 I quite agree - I am an IP addict. On the subject of addictions, my sister in
law laments that drug addicts in her city are given free syringes, as a means to
prevent worse things from happening. The logic in that sort of strategy is goofy
(e.g., lets give our kids lots of candy so they don't steal it; since we can't
stop theft and murder, let's legalize them so we can at least control them).
But, anyway, my sister in law laments her city's syringe giving policy because
her husband and daughter are type 1 diabetics, therefore she figures they are
insulin addicts, so should get free syringes, but the city does not agree with
her.