Re: [IP] question..

 I asked my sons doctor what the chances were of him passing diabetes on to his
children and his doctor told me that there was no way of knowing.
  julie

Tanya Cook <email @ redacted> wrote:

Hello everyone, I have a question about the chance of passing on
diabetes to my kids? I have type 1 diabetes and I have a two year old
child and want at least one more child, but it seems quite a few moms
and dads with diabetes also have children with diabetes? I was told it
wasn't very likely to pass it on to our kids, but what are the chances,
and does anyone else worry about it, or is it just me? I am trying not
to be paranoid, but I don't want my kids to deal with this if they don't
have to!

Tanya