Re: [IP] tegaderm?

 <<the reason I asked is that I have lots of skin issues, with Eczema and most
tape products bother me quite badly, often tearing up the skin :-(>>

Michelle,
 I too have eczema, but I also have psorisis. I use Tegaderm HP (for that is
what I currently have) when my sets are coming up around the edges. If I use
Mastisol under the set and then put the tegaderm over that, it sticks quit well,
and has been known to take a layer of skin off. But what I have found that
prevents the tegaderm from removing some of the skin is to throughly soak the
area when wanting to remove the set with rubbing alcohol or use cotton balls
soaked with a little detachol.

R. Leppanen