Re: [IP] tegaderm?

the reason I asked is that I have lots of skin issues, with Eczema and most
tape products bother me quite badly, often tearing up the skin :-(

when I first started this pumping adventure, I tried the set without the set
(to try the tape and could not live with them and have been using IV3K quite
well, but following the thread of 'bad' IV3K lately...so thinking of options
before it becomes a necessity

I share my boxes of IV3K with my mother, who wears pain patches and so the
box does not last as long here, and one box we had seemed to have trouble
staying put, but, knock on wood, the ones we are using now seem to be OK,
and they are the rounded corner ones..

the Tegaderm did not work on the pain patches for my mother (who suffers
greatly with very painful peripheral neuropathy, not caused by Diabeasties)

go figure :-)

MichelleS