Re: [IP] Renal ultrasound

Appreciate your help. I will call Radiology before I go at 8am Tuesday.
Phyllis
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Debra Schalk
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Monday, May 29, 2006 12:21 PM
  Subject: Re: [IP] Renal ultrasound

  Hi  Phyllis,  My oldest daughter had a renal ultrasound when she was 4 yr
  old.  She is not diabetic.  For hers they did not have her fast so I could
  not tell you would have to but they did not inject anything.  It was just
  like the ultrasounds I had when I was pregnant with my girls but lower.

  Deb Mom to Sarah 12 & Rebekah 10 dx4-1/2 years