  From: Patrick Bannon
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Monday, May 29, 2006 12:26 PM
  Subject: Re: [IP] Renal ultrasound

  I am an ultrasound tech and our prep doesn't require fasting!  Are you
  having a renal doppler study or just a renal study?  Do you have high blood
  pressure?  Even still, you don't have to fast at our hospital for either of
  those studies.  You are required however to drink to drink a couple glasses
  of water ahead of time.  I would call back to the doctors and ask.  People
  are given the wrong prep sometimes and I think they did this time with you.