Re: [IP] Any ideas for preventing the wasting of insulin

>>Ummm, who puts the insulin back in the  vial?   I simply use the
remainder insulin to prime the new tubing  and have used this practice
for the past 8 years.  No problem so  far.<<

Can someone explain to me how that is done? I am confused because  when I
 start a new infusion I need to use a new set so I can't figure out how you
prime
with the old set for the new set. Thank you.
~Donna in CT
MM pumper since 99
type 1 since 84