  From: Ian
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2006 11:52 AM
  Subject: [IP] Advice needed

  Hi,

  I am hoping you can help. I currently live in Spain and my endo says that a
  pump would be helpful in controlling my BS levels. My sugar used to be
  totally out of control, but through excessive exercise it has dropped
  dramatically. I have thought about the pump for some time, but I am put off
  by some of the comments that I have read on this forum. Whilst I realise
  that it is not going to be a magical cure can you tell me if the benefits
  really outweigh the problems.

  I should also warn you that the pump is not widely used in Spain, so I
would
  be a guinea pig for my region...nice

  Thanks in advance

  Ian (diag 2001, now aged 36)