Re: [IP] Sugar going to high

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Beale" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 12:01 AM
Subject: [IP] Sugar going to high

Brian B.

I am also quit thin. My BMI puts me just at the underweiht catagory. I use
MM Silhouette catheters. My CDE suggests I switch from a 17 mm to a 12 mm
catheter when Medtronics makes them available. In the mean time I pinch the
skin and place the needle in front of where I'm pinching. This places the
catheter between my skin and underlying muscle. I haven't encountered any
problems so far. I've only been pumping 13 days.

Brian W.