Re: [IP] Upgrade, now what?

Of course, any decent IG and CO could make his life 'interesting' if
you were to fill them in on what's going on....<VVBG> (That's from my
fella, who is ex-Army)

Dale-Macintosh and other disability advocacy groups should have some
other tips and ideas too. You need coverage, and if Medicaid can be
brought into it, at least you'd have some meds and a doctor to see.