Re: [IP] We won!

The war continues...

This has been just the latest battle - this one comes up every year, and
this is the closest it has come to becoming law.  We'll be revisiting
this soon - I guarantee it.  I hope the next congress won't be as
receptive to these sorts of bills.

Visit my blog - http://waronhealthcare.blogspot.com - I'll keep it
up-to-date as the next battle begins.

Congratulations to ALL who helped oppose this bill.  I'd like to
personally thank everyone who joined up with the Insulin Pump Advocates
lobbying group.  If you're interested in joining it, please send
email @ redacted an email with your name, city and state.  I'll
happily add you.  The group currently has 22 members.  I hope we can use
this group for future efforts like this!!!

In case you weren't aware, this group was able to get a meeting with
Sen. Feinstein's staff and plead our case.

Cheers,
David