Re: [IP] Sugar going to high

 Wel you coud try another location for the infusion set. Arm(s) Leg(s), any
where. Also check where your basal rates are set incase they have been tampered
with so how. Give more secifics of your diabetes. What are you considering to a
high blood sugar. What kind of pump and infusion set. I myself also find that
during the change of seasons I have to chang all my setting.

Hi

I have been on the pump since November. I am skinny and have only a few spots
on my stomach to keep switching the infusion set. is this why here these past
few days my sugar is so high that I need injections?
Thanks for any info on this.
Brian