RE: [IP] We won!

Don't give up. They will keep trying to reintroduce it.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of The Kubicka Family
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 9:57 AM
To: email @ redacted; email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] We won!

 This is good news! Way to go to everyone who called!  Do you think they
will try to bring it up again?

Melissa
Married to Tom 19 years
Mom to Jono (12 yrs), Jacob (7 yrs)
and Mollie (just turned 3 yrs, dx 9-16-05, pumping Animas 12-12-05)
Hastings, Nebraska

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He
didn't trust me so much."
---Mother Teresa