[IP] Re: Strange epsodes related to diabetes????????????

I'm not a doctor, but it sounds like you might want to speak to a neurologist
about the episodes, From the description, it is not clear what was going on at
the time of the episodes, like low or high blood sugar, or use of huge amounts
of caffeine, or consumption of alcohol or othr substances, or extreme fatigue,
or illness. There are types of epilepsy which can cause spells, without grand
mal seizures.  I  have never had anything I would call a "strange episode"
from low blood sugar.

Best wishes.