From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Eric Haskins
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 2:46 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Low blood sugar

 Low blood sugar does produce HUGE increases in blood pressure...one of the
more dangerous effects of low blood sugar is a massice increase in blood
pressure due to release of adrenaline into the blood stream. ( I only found
this out during a low when my BS was 47 my BP was 200/140 pulse was 95) my
"normal BP is 123/67 with a pulse of about 63 or so. Needless to say an
incraesed load like that on the heart all of a sudden is NOT GOOD at all.

Happy Pumping all

Eric H