[IP] Upgrade, now what

Shirley:
shouldn't you be able to COBRA off Tricare for a while??????

Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 12:23:18 -0500
From: "Shirley Clegg" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Upgrade, now what?

I was just upgraded from IR1000 Animas to IR1250 Animas. It is early, but I
think I'm going to be thrilled with the new features and ease of "fixing"
highs and lows. But I have a problem. I have stockpiled as many cartridges
as possible because I was trying to prepare for having no insurance. My
husband is military and has found a young thing he prefers and as soon as
the divorce is final, I will lose my Tricare insurance and join the ranks of
the uninsurable because of the Type 1 diabetes. I tried to get Animas to
exchange the cartridges, but they would only exchange 3 boxes and I have
closer to 30. Has anyone run into this before and does anyone know an avenue
to very cheaply sell them. I know I'm going to need some funds to buy new
ones when I lose the insurance around the corner. Thanks for any ideas. I am
so grateful for the help of this group over the past 3 years. It has truly
been a big help! Pls feel free to email offline: email @ redacted