Re: [IP] Elliott

I think Elliott is immensely talented..... as are the
others..........the fact is you have to be popular to make money so that
has to come into play as well....I think Chris should have stayed and
Cat should have gone simply because she has not performed well for
several weeks but she sure has some pipes.....

Bev

--
PO`!1a