-----Original Message-----
 From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
John S Wilkinson
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 05:33

 Thank You Bob. That is exactly what I was looking for. Now I have to choose
weather to have
 complications from being to low or being to high. I guess that is part of being
Diabetic. I am not a
 normal non diabetic and probably will never be. Just have to try to get to
normal numbers the best
way I can, even when it means I subject myself to problems I can't control.