-----Original Message-----
 From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
Linda Riblet
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 03:22

  I have had three episodes in the last two years that cannot be diagnosed. I
have been through a
 long series of tests: EKG, EEG, MRI, Blood tests.... During one of these
episodes, I simply zoned
 out. I was conscious but unaware. During the other two, my speech was garbled.
I could THINK
 correctly, but I could not speak intelligibly. After all three, I became very,
very tried and slept
 for about five hours. My blood sugar was low during only ONE of these episodes.
I recently spoke to
 my hematologist about them, and she said that since the tests indicated no
malfunction, she would
attribute the cause to diabetes. Has anybody out there had similar episodes?