RE: [IP] good A1Cs without frequent lows possible?

 I bolus now for coffee with caffeine. I take .30 units per cup and try not to
drink more than 2 cups. I drink it black. The funny thing is that this only
applies for coffee on an empty stomach if I have some with lunch then it doesn't
do anything to my B.S.. Diet Coke with caffeine doesn't seem to effect my B.G.
either. Go figure!!!

 Sue Kinzelman <email @ redacted> wrote: For folks with this problem of going
from 40 to 230 in no time. Does
anyone see that coffee/caffeine makes a difference? I find my bs to be
more consistent and level when I don't drink coffee.