[IP] (no subject)

Subject: RE: [IP] good A1Cs without frequent lows possible?

I had it 70 and 80 and 90, they all caused  me to go higher. Like 300's.
So I have reduced them. My problem is I probably need a Hypo that I cannot
treat Myself to scare the be-jesus out of me. To me 40's don't even cause
jitters, They Change my eyesight a little. The 30's do cause some confusion
though. But I still can function and do what I have to correct it. So what
is the problem with Hypos for me?

Have A Good Day
John S Wilkinson
Rome, New York

John,

  I don't think it's a problem for just you. How long have you been diabetic?
I'm going on 35 years and I have driven home from work, checked my BG and found
out that I was driving with a BG of 17.My husband didn't even notice anything
wrong. I have found that I can function quite well in the 50 - 80 range.

Karen in North Pole Alaska
Dxed in 1971
Pumping since 1996