From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 9:50 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] good A1Cs without frequent lows possible?

the only problem (besides the fact that at 40, YOU are probably not the best
person to determine your cognitive skills) it that it is not too far form 40
to 30 or even 20, and the idea of driving or being responsible for your own
or other's lives when you are that close to 30 is a scary thought, at least
to me :-)

MichelleS
who also has appeared (to myself, anyway) to function fairly well (at least
it seemd that way to me at hte time LOL) at those types of lows in the past