[IP] Elliott Outstanding

Maize I at long last figured out how to write something on Insulin pumpers.
Yeah I know you others must think I am really clue less, and I am sorry to
say it took me so long to figure it out. I must agree Elliot is just
wonderful. His voice is music to our ears. The fact that he is also a pumper
is just a bonus. I really hope he makes it to the top.

Maize Bkgrd.jpg]