From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of John S Wilkinson
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 11:21 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] good A1Cs without frequent lows possible?

I had it 70 and 80 and 90, they all caused  me to go higher. Like 300's.
So I have reduced them. My problem is I probably need a Hypo that I cannot
treat Myself to scare the be-jesus out of me. To me 40's don't even cause
jitters, They Change my eyesight a little. The 30's do cause some confusion
though. But I still can function and do what I have to correct it. So what
is the problem with Hypos for me?

Have A Good Day
John S Wilkinson
Rome, New York