From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of John S Wilkinson
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 5:51 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] good A1Cs without frequent lows possible?

Don, I have been researching this and have not found any documented reports
that low's from 30 mg/dl up cause any percent damage. If you know of any
report please let me know. I have had lows as low as 33 confirmed with two
meters that have caused me no known problems. I was able to function and
treat them reasonable well. YMMV. My Bg's are usually upper 40's to 280's.
with an A1c of 5.4%. I am not saying that is ok but I am looking for some
evidence that it does cause problems other that the immediate problem of
correcting the low.

Have A Good Day
John S Wilkinson
Rome, New York