Re: [IP] Re: Fruit 2 o was: Water Sensations

yeah, but can you SMELL It when you raise the glass up to get a drink, or
when you step into the shower?

rural water is notoriuos for smelling or tasing like chlorine

we drink LOTS of diet soda here, and iced tea with lemon to tae outhe
smell/tast :-(

MichelleS