Re: [IP] Re: Fruit 2 o was: Water Sensations

My water is worth exactly what I pay for it, $0.

It's well water and tests fine, but there's so much iron that if I didn't
 whole house filter it and brita pitcher filter it, I'd turn orange just like my
toilet.

Buying fruit2o or other flavored things to put in the water is a bargain
with my water.

Stacey

In a message dated 5/8/06 1:21:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,