From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 12:21 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: Fruit 2 o was: Water Sensations

seems like that Fruit 2 o is extremely expensive here, even at WallyWorld
:-(

How does the Water Sensations cost compared to the Fruit 2 o? does nayone
know (havent' seenthe new one yet)

the cost for generic bottled water (is that an oxymoron?) is bad enough, but
with the rural water we have, if I don't buy some of it, or flavor it, well,
it doesn't get drunk at all (the smell of chlorine is the worst)

MichelleS