[IP] good A1Cs without frequent lows possible?

Hi Dyhann-
Thank you so much for offering to help with your vast experience. I have been
Tpye I for 17 years, but only pumping for the past 4 months. So far, I love
it. Before the pump, I had some scary reactions to low bgs, so I have been
keeping my bgs high to avoid problems. I have been reading how so many pumpers
seem to achieve A1Cs in the 6's and 5's. Can they do that without having
frequent lows? On shots, of my bg was under 200 at all, it was possible it
would drop to 40 in no time. It does seem to be better on the pump, but I am
still afraid to let my bs hover too close to normal. I welcome any
encouragement from you and other pumpers on this. Thanks!
Sharon