[IP] S. 1955 - today...

Can anyone summarize what this means?  Specifically, the last sentence
on "cloture motions be waived".

 From "HEALTH INSURANCE MARKETPLACE MODERNIZATION AND AFFORDABILITY ACT
OF 2006--MOTION TO PROCEED -- (Senate - May 05, 2006)"

"Mr. President, I ask unanimous consent that on Monday, May 8, the time
for debate be divided as follows: 1:30 p.m. to 2 p.m, minority control;
and 2 p.m. to 2:30 p.m., majority control. Further, that the time rotate
under this format, with the final time from 5 p.m. to 5:15 p.m. under
majority control. Finally, I ask unanimous consent that the three live
quorums related to the cloture motions be waived.

The ACTING PRESIDENT pro tempore. Without objection, it is so ordered."

At least seems obvious that they are spending exactly ONE HOUR debating
this bill.