[IP] Lyrica

RE: Lyrica

Thanks goodness every one is different - my daughter and I were so excited
when her doc added Lyrica for pain control.

It was a total disaster, the first five side effects listed all occurred and
she was a mess.  Took two weeks to wean her off.    It did, however, help the
pain a bit but the rest of the side effects were not worth it to her.   Major
dizziness, nausea, vomiting , no sleep, weird moods, etc.,

However, as it was a drug created to reduce pain in nerve endings, I hope they
make some improvements in it so down the road it could become effective for
her.

I hope it works for you.  It probably will.  My daughter is one of those who
has unusual reactions to medications that other people usually don't have.

Give it a try !  I wish you luck!!!
Bonnie from Bama