Re: [IP] Water Sensations

At 05:33 AM 5/8/2006, you wrote:
>I know this may sound rediculous but I have a very hard time
>drinking water. A friend of mine is trying to get me off the diet
>soda and when you posted about this I thought , well now maybe that will help.
>I just ordered the stuff and sure do hope this will help.
>I drink about 4liters of diet soda per day and it's not related to
>my bg level.
>I'll let you all know about my progress.
>
>Lisa Ann & Switch
>39yo;dx'70;IP'89;MM515!!!

These Water Sensations don't seem to be any different than diet soda,
since they still contain artificial sweeteners and probably
artificial flavors as well, although I didn't look at the whole
ingredients list.  The only difference is once you pur this into your
water it won't be carbonated.

I used to drink at least 2 20 oz. bottles of Diet Dr Pepper at work
every day and then guzzle Crystal Light or more soda at home.  It's
hard getting used to plain water but I'm finally able to get in
around 6 glasses a day.  Sometimes plain, sometimes with just some
lemon.  At work I usually buy only 1 bottle of sida a week at most
and haven't made any Crystal Light at home in over a month.  When I
do make it, I end up drinking the 2 quarts within 2 days, though!

I've never noticed diet drinks affecting my BG but I feel better
drinking water.

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987