Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 00:06:13 -0700
From: "Debbie" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] To Whom/Where can I donate supplies???
Hi everyone,
I haven't posted for a while. Been very busy. I am moving out of the country
to Germany in 3 weeks (eek!) and have 3 to 4 BOXES of Novofine pen needles
and
have no idea how to get rid of them. Seems such an awful waste to just throw
them away! I've been on a pump now for over a year and so I don't need them
and am already bringing 3 months' worth of pump supplies, asthma meds, blood
pressure meds, thyroid meds, etc, etc, in my luggage, so really can't bring
any extra un-necessary stuff. I realize a pumpers' forum isn't the prime
place
to get rid of them, lol, but do any of you need them or know of a place that
would take them? I could mail them, well, on Monday!
Thanks,
Debbie near Seattle
P.S. I think I may also have an extra NovoPen3, some SoftClix lancets and
maybe even some MM Sils, but I'm not to that point in my packing yet. If so,
I'll email the group again ;-)