[IP] Water Sensations

Hi Everyone,
 I was at our local Diabetes Expo Saturday and stopped at a booth called "Water
Sensations" the owner was there so that made it even better. Nina has developed
a flavored liquid that you add to water. It is excellent in taste and the after
taste is also pleasing, the price is right too. Go to the websit,
www.watersensations.com, she has all the information that is needed including
what stores carry her product. I am off to Target to purchase some Water
Sensations it's GREAT!!!
Take Care,
Renee~