Re: [IP] Finger Cream

There is a lotion that I've been using for about a year called Tea Tree
Oil Foot Repair Balm.  I use it on my hands.  It comes in a 6fl oz tube
and is made by Earth Therapeutics.  It contains tea tree oil, aloe vera
and chamomile.

I've gotten it at Bed, Bath & Beyond by the spa products.  You can use
those discount coupons that come to your house in the mail

You can also get this at a store called Ulta
http://www.ulta.com.  In fact, on their web site right now it's on
sale for $5.99 from the regular $7.99.  Ulta is a makup type store and
there might be one in your area where you can just go in and buy this
lotion.

Judi in MI