Re: [IP] The new Paradigm Pump w/ continuous glucose monitoring

Day 7 with MM722 Real

Yesterday the MM rep came to my house in Thessaloniki to talk with me,
teach me more and help me hook the third sensor.

He advice me to be patient because I need some time to get the best
results. I'm not only patient but determined to make it work for me.

With the help of MM rep I change sensor site from my leg to my
abdomen. I put an IV 3000 first then the sensor and at last another IV
300, just to be sure. The sensor start OK and ask meter for the first
calibration. The results was OK until 2:00am when after a very busy
night at bed (adult things, the first sensored by a Guardian, lol) and
allot of sweat the third sensor went away. :(

Today in the morning I hook a new sensor straight to the skin without
the IV 3000. I use only the second IV to keep it safe. And I will be
much more careful next time I'll do adult things because now I'm
sensored and my sensor don't like wild dance and sweat.

Till now BGs with the new sensor are more accurate than with the
second one. I need some more time to calibrate the system.

That's all for now. I'll keep you informed.

Nikos Filippou
Thessaloniki, Greece