[IP] The new Paradigm Pump w/ continuous glucose monitoring

Nikos Filippou,

Your reports are very interesting and enlightning! I love to hear how the
continuous monitoring is going! I can't wait to get mine and I'm sure the
information you are sharing will help all of us who plan to get it! I'm
excited to see posts from you because they are so full of information! Please
keep posting!

Cassie
Southeast Georgia, USA
DX 7/15/1992 T1