RE: [IP] Finger Cream

The formulated for fingers cream can be found here...

http://www.diabeticdrugstore.com/product.asp?dept_id=303&sku=2540540

I am in no way connected to this website... this is not and advertisement
just a friend helping a friend.

However I think it would be cheaper to buy some good lotion and get the $7
bottle of tea tree oil from Wal-Mart.  I have been using the wal-mart oil on
minor cuts and scrapes with good luck.  I am sure a little bit in some good
moisturizing lotion like eucerin would work.  It's worth a try anyways.

Sadly I see a lot of companies out to make money off of us.  It's a shame
how much they charge for anything labled for diabetes.

Allen