[IP] The new Paradigm Pump w/ continuous glucose monitoring

 Phyllis is right, I got the same info from MM. Real Time will be availabe June
19th with the 522/722.

Renee~

Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 10:40:02 -0400
From: Linda Zottoli <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re:  [IP] The new Paradigm Pump w/ continuous glucose monitoring

On Monday, May 1, 2006, "Phyllis Abram" <email @ redacted>
wrote:

> 522/722 and sensor kits are available everywhere in the USA (at least)
> as of
> 6/06.

Phyllis, I'm curious about the source of your information.  My Minimed
rep told me the Monday following the FDA approval, that, as of a
conference call that morning, the sensors would start shipping on
August 29.  I have been expecting that if the date changed, it would be
in the other direction <gr.> -- is this newer information?

Linda Z